Before the event:
- Choose your live wedding painting package.
- Let me know the details of the event through the booking form
- We will discuss exactly what you'd like for your painting. Remember: the more communication you have, the better your painting will be!
- I will provide an invoice for a deposit (50% of the total price), payable via bank deposit or credit card (with a transaction fee), which is non-refundable unless I am unable to make it on the day. The deposit is to cover the costs of materials, travel to and from the event and any required accommodation. The deposit must be paid at least 1 month before the wedding. The remaining payment is due after I've completed the painting or any time before then!
- Once we secure the payment, you're all booked in!
- A week before the wedding, I'll need a run sheet and/or floor plan of the venue, as well as the wedding/venue coordinator's contact details.
At the event:
- I will set up at the location 0.5-1 hour before the event and begin painting the background.
- I need an area of at least 150x150cm to set up my easel and ensure guests do not bump into it. I have a large canvas drop cloth to cover the floor in an indoor venue, so no need to worry - it'll be well protected!
- Ceremony: Ideally placed just to the right or left of the aisle behind the seating. I usually pack up after cocktail/canapes hour.
- First dance: Ideally placed in view of the dance floor but can set up next to the crew table. I usually pack up after the first dance, which is when they turn off the lights and open the dance floor to guests. Vendor meal is required - tree nut allergy.
- As your guests arrive, I will begin adding them to the painting if they'll be included.
- In order to achieve the high level of detail in my paintings, I will be taking photographs during the event to use as reference photos back in the studio.
- For more detailed paintings or for locations with a travel cost, I may work alongside my assistant/photographer (either my father or partner) so they can capture all the crucial moments while I'm able to focus on painting for the duration of the wedding! This allows me to add all the details to the painting and to ensure I paint you as accurately as I can!
Back to the studio!
After the event:
- I will take the painting back to my studio and consult with you once more to confirm any adjustments or last-minute additions before completing the painting. This allows me to really take time to work my magic and focus on painting you as accurately and detailed as possible.
- Once it's complete, I will send a photo of the completed painting and an invoice for the remaining amount, which will include any framing, extras or shipping.
- Paintings will be finished with a gloss varnish and arrive to you ready-to-hang with d-rings, hanging wire and picture frame wall bumps attached to the back
- Free Express Shipping through Australia Post - includes tracking and signature-on-delivery (does NOT include insurance unless requested for an additional fee) and applies to NSW and ACT only. An additional amount applies for other locations. A discount applies for pick up.
- Once payment is received, I will order the postcard prints and let you know when it's ready for pick up or to send through Australia Post and provide the tracking number.
- Don't forget to leave me a Google review :)